Lead SRE (Site Reliability Engineer)
- Manage and Monitor systems and Maintain SLIs/SLAs/SLOs compliance.
- IT business process improvement. Design and implement tool using in system maintenance.
- Support for designing internal system architecture.
- Design and implement system to improve performance, scalability, applicability.
- Detect and solve any problem impact to reliability of internal system.
SRE scale: 5000 users working concurrently
- Able to manage and solve incident or technical issues.
- Able to manage and deployment system monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, etc.)
- Have experience in develop and test Web application with Node.js or Java.
- Have experience in maintenance web application on Linux environment (Apache, Nginx, Load balancers, DBMS,Cache, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Has knowledge or experience about Infrastructure as Code, Container orchestrator (k8s, docker swarm, etc.)
- Has experience in DevOps with B2C, B2B services.
- Has experience in deployment system monitoring.
- Has experience in development with team.
- Able to make or read technical document by English.
Better to have
- Has experience as BrSE in Japanese Company
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Salary: Up to 2500$
- 13th month & Performance bonus up to 4-months salary
- Chance to become Yahoo! JAPAN Corporation staff
- New year holiday: 5-days leave (our company only: from 30th Dec to 3rd Jan) and Tet holiday based on the annual announcement of the Government
- Company trip, annual health check, year end party: once per year
- Voluntary health insurance (Bao Viet care 24/24 Insurance)
- Premium Friday, meaning you can leave office early at 4 P.M on the last Friday of each month
- Monthly lunch and team building allowance (VND 700.000)
- Birthday gift (VND 500.000, and 1 leave day in birthday month)
- Free Japanese class
- Commend MVP persons, MVT team every quarter
- Other interesting activities: weekly fruit party, team building, ping-pong, PS4
- Free 24/7 bike park in Saigon Centre